With an energy consumption of 1473 kWh/year (Energy test Ecodesign) the ECO MIDI F 60 ranks in energy class C.
The Ecodesign test method records the 24-hour energy consumption and multiplies it by 365 to get the annual energy consumption (AEC). The 24-hour consumption is calculated from 2 test periods of 12 hours each. The first period has sequences of door openings while the second is a stabilization period with a closed door.
ECO MIDI 60 combines stylish design with high functionality and low energy consumption.
• The controls are concealed behind the top panel, protected against splashing water.
• Design principle of “no broken surfaces” makes the cabinets easy to clean.
• The distinctive aluminum profiles stretching from top to bottom on both sides of the cabinet impart strength and enhance appearance.
• The modular rails can go directly in the dishwasher.
• Easy access to stored items as the storage compartment is raised 37 cm above the floor.
ECO MIDI 60 is suitable for the 1/1 GN system. One GN pan can be placed on each shelf.