With an energy consumption of 1502 kWh/year (Energy test Ecodesign) the SUPERIOR TWIN F 84 ranks in energy class C according to new EU legislation that will be introduced 1st July 2016.
The Ecodesign test method records the 24-hour energy consumption and multiplies it by 365 to get the annual energy consumption (AEC). The 24-hour consumption is calculated from 2 test periods of 12 hours each. The first period has sequences of door openings while the second is a stabilization period with a closed door.
These new cabinets combine stylish design with high functionality and outstanding low energy consumption.
• The controls are concealed behind the top panel, protected against splashing water.
• Design principle of “no broken surfaces” makes the cabinets easy to clean.
• The distinctive aluminum profiles stretching from top to bottom on both sides of the cabinet impart strength and enhance appearance.
• The modular rails can go directly in the dishwasher.
• Pedal opener with finesse – read more in the brochure.
SUPERIOR TWIN is suitable for the wide 2/1 GN system where 2 pcs. 1/1 GN pans can be placed side by side on the shelves.