Hoshizaki FM-120KE-50-HCN NUGGET ICE MAKER SELF CONTAINED
This self-contained ice maker uses Natural Refrigerant R290, which is environmentally friendly and energy efficient. It produces nugget ice, which is often used to prepare cocktails and drinks because of the quickness of cooling and limited dilution of drinks. Utilizing the most efficient ice making process due to the unique auger system, the water consumption is equal to the ice production.
Production Capacity: (KG/24H) approx. 125kg
Storage Bin Capacity: (kg) approx. 110kg
Outside Dimensions: W x D x H (mm) 940 x 600 x 800
Cooling System: Air
- Efficient ice making process due to Hoshizaki’s unique FM auger system.
- Utilises all water brought into the machine; therefore water consumption is equal to ice production.
- Auger is made of double hardened stainless steel. Combined with carbon bearings, they work optimally in a tough and wet environment. Benefits include: longer product life expectancy and reduced maintenance costs.
- Hoshizaki ice makers are micro computer controlled, controlling the ice making process to perform at its best under varying circumstances, without having to make physical adjustments.
- Quality stainless steel auger and evaporator increase the life expectancy of these components and the whole ice maker, as well as reducing costly maintenance visits.
- An easily cleanable air filter allows end users to carry out a routine cleaning schedule, extending product life expectancy and reducing the frequency and costs of maintenance call-outs.