Hoshizaki FM-80KE-HC FLAKER SELF CONTAINED
This self-contained ice maker uses Natural Refrigerant R290, which is environmentally friendly and energy efficient. It produces flake ice, which is often used for produce display of fish, fresh food and bottled beverages. In the medical field, flake ice is also used for organ transportation. Utilizing the most efficient ice making process due to the unique auger system, the water consumption is equal to the ice production. The main characteristic of Hoshizaki’s flake ice is that ‘freeze-burn’ is prevented when displaying fresh fish or produce.
Production Capacity: (KG/24H) approx. 85kg
Storage Bin Capacity: (kg) approx. 26kg
Outside Dimensions: W x D x H (mm) 640 x 600 x 800
Cooling System: Air
- Efficient ice making process due to Hoshizaki’s unique FM auger system.
- Utilises all water brought into the machine; therefore water consumption is equal to ice production.
- Auger is made of double hardened stainless steel. Combined with carbon bearings, they work optimally in a tough and wet environment. Benefits include: longer product life expectancy and reduced maintenance costs.
- Hoshizaki ice makers are micro computer controlled, controlling the ice making process to perform at its best under varying circumstances, without having to make physical adjustments.
- Quality stainless steel auger and evaporator increase the life expectancy of these components and the whole ice maker, as well as reducing costly maintenance visits.
- An easily cleanable air filter allows end users to carry out a routine cleaning schedule, extending product life expectancy and reducing the frequency and costs of maintenance call-outs.