When buying a Hoshizaki ice machine we highly recommend using an approved and insured installation company to do so. We only work with manufacturer approved installation providers, to ensure you are in safe hands.
When installing an ice machine there are many factors to take into consideration so we have provided a check list for you. We would appreciate it if you could please review this to avoid any potential issues.
- Will my ice machine fit into the building i.e. door frames (Width & Height)
- Do i have the necessary services in place i.e. water / electric / drainage
- Have i selected the correct ice machine for what is required i.e. storage capacity / production capacity / Size
The installation cost assumes the following:
- All service i.e. water / drainage & power are within 1 meter of the installation point.
- Access to the building / work space is clear and free of any obstructions
- Power / Water / Drainage are accessible, to ensure testing can be carried out during the installation
- Water pressure at the point of installation is adequate for the machine
- The installation team have access to the building at the specified date / time
- There are no old units to remove from the space the new unit is to be installed
- The unit is positioned within reasonable distance of the installation point
Any additional pipe work / wiring may be chargeable.
If you have any questions regarding our installation service please feel free to give one of our experienced team a call.