Hoshizaki IM-100CNE-HC-23 Cuber Self Contained Ice Machine
This self-contained cube ice maker uses Natural Refrigerant R290 which is environmentally friendly and energy efficient. This machine is part of a unique range of cubers; designed with hygiene as a priority. Each ice cycle is made with fresh water, ensuring only the highest quality of ice. The cubes are easily recognised by its precise shape, clarity and slow dilution. This is particularly important for ice that is used in premium beverages like cocktails, as it protects the integrity and flavour of the drink.
Production Capacity: (KG/24H) approx. 79kg
Storage Bin Capacity: (kg) approx. 38kg
Outside Dimensions: W x D x H (mm) 1004 x 600 x 800
Cooling System: Air
- Unique ice making system that has an automatic rinse cycle. After every new batch of ice, the water reservoir drains and refills with fresh water.
- System comes with a magnetic water pump that has no direct coupling, which prevents any leakage.
- Closed water circuit offers the ultimate contamination protection, by reducing the number of points at which impurities can enter the ice making process.
- Electronically controlled to ensure an optimised ice making process under varying circumstances without the need for physical adjustments. Quality of ice is always consistent.
- Easily cleanable air filter allows end-users to carry out routine cleaning schedules. Extends product life expectancy and reduces the frequency and costs of maintenance call-outs.