Hoshizaki IM-65NE-HC Cuber Self Contained Ice Machine
Production Capacity: (KG/24H) approx. 63kg
Storage Bin Capacity: (kg) approx. 26kg
Outside Dimensions: W x D x H (mm) 633 X 506 X 840
Cooling System: Air
- Unique ice making system that has an automatic rinse cycle. After every new batch of ice, the water reservoir drains and refills with fresh water.
- System comes with a magnetic water pump that has no direct coupling, which prevents any leakage.
- Closed water circuit offers the ultimate contamination protection, by reducing the number of points at which impurities can enter the ice making process.
- Electronically controlled to ensure an optimised ice making process under varying circumstances without the need for physical adjustments. Quality of ice is always consistent.
- Easily cleanable air filter allows end-users to carry out routine cleaning schedules. Extends product life expectancy and reduces the frequency and costs of maintenance call-outs.