Lainox Naboo Combi Stack Oven NAE161BS Electric Combination Oven – Steam Boiler Model
The NAE161BS electric combination oven features an NAE061BS 6 shelf combi stacked on top of an NAE101BS 10 shelf model, all in one convenient unit. Each oven has it’s own 10″ full colour touch screen that is easy to use and can be configured to suit every kitchen’s requirements. Popular menu items can be placed onto the home screen so can be started with a single touch, while recipes can be organised in folders, making them easier to access for all users. The three cooking modes – convection, steam and combination – can be accessed directly from the home screen too, making it easy to start cooking quickly. Multilevel cooking enables menu items with different cooking times to be cooked at the same temperature, with the oven’s intelligence able to identify other saved recipes that can also be cooked under these parameters.
Unlike traditional stacked models, the control panel for the bottom oven has been moved higher, locating it in a much more convenient position for the user. The top shelf of the top oven is also significantly lower than traditional stacked models (1870mm), making it easier to reach and use the top oven to full capacity. An optional kit can be purchased which lowers the height of the unit to 1730mm, with the top shelf at 1600mm high.
There are no limits to the number of cooking programmes that can be stored. Cooking advice and notes can be added to stored programmes. Images and photos can also be added to help quickly and easily identify dishes. these can be added from an extensive gallery of images or uploaded from USB.
The top oven has a capacity of 6 x 1/1 GN trays and the bottom 10 x 1/1 GN, both with 70mm between shelves. The unit is supplied with an automatic washing system and has an inbuilt, retractable hand shower, making it easy to keep the oven chambers in optimum condition. The Calout Oven Protection System ensures the boiler is kept free from limescale, enabling performance to be maintained. The autowash and CALOUT systems for both ovens are served by same 10L containers of detergent and descaler.
This unit can be connected to wifi, allowing users to upload / download recipes (both their own and from a dedicated chef’s portal which contains recipes and other useful information). This is an easy way to share recipes between different sites to ensure consistency across multiple outlets. It also means that any maintenance / service issues regarding the control panel can be initially identified remotely, and in many cases, repaired remotely. A multipoint core probe is supplied for each oven. Various accessories, as well as a condenser hood, are also available.
- 10″ HD colour touch screen which is intuitive and easy to use, large image based icons for easy operation
- Just-in-Time cooking mode allows the operator to cook multiple items at the same time, all being ready together. Oven will alert operator when to put each item into the oven.
- Multilevel cooking mode allows the operator to cook multiple items at the same time, with oven alerting when each item is ready
- Wifi connectivity as standard – Make changes to your recipes from your office, automatically synching to your combi
- Automatic liquid washing system as standard means it is easy to keep combi in optimum condition, choose from 7 different programs
- Pre-heat up to 320°C leading to an increased recovery time, more consistent cooking temperature